Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Soccer RULES!

My good friend Mandi volunteered for the 2nd summer in a row to do a soccer camp for free for anyone who wanted to join. She had a big turn out. There were roughly 20+ kids every day. So I volunteered my services. We had so much fun. Mandi and our kids are almost exactly the same ages, 2 boys and 1 girl. So to say that our kids get along is an understatement. While Mandi and I were coaching our two little girls were off playing and giggling. I wish I would have taken a few pictures of the two, they were cracking my up.

Here's the gang!

 Warm ups. The ages ranged from 4-7. A 3 year age gap makes a huge difference with these ages. So it was nice to split them up.
 The day I finally brought my camera, London was out due to a huge wipeout the day before on his bike.
 But he did get some nice shots :) here's me with the youngest group on game day.
 Ellie serious and focused about something :)
It was such a fun week. Every morning the kids couldn't wait to get out there and the weather couldn't have been more fantastic. Every morning it was sunny and 75 degrees every morning, Beautiful! Thanks

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun!

Mandi said...

Thanks for all your help!