Wednesday, June 12, 2013

School's OUT! YAY!!!


 We taught London how to ride a bike over a year ago, but he just lacked the confidence, so a few day's ago the little neighbor boy was outside learning to ride his bike, I told London to get out there and practice with him. Sure enough, they both got it and have been riding every spare chance they got.

 He Loves his new found freedom!
 Riding down our Monster hill yelling and screaming the whole way down. Hilarious!
 Love this boy!
 
 Two little cuties waiting for London to get off the bus for the last time this year!!!!

 Our adorable neighbor and their sweet Grandpa!!

 YAY!!! SCHOOL'S OUT!!!
 Ms. Ellie and Ruby chillin in the car waiting for the big kids.
 These Beauties came from my garden, I'm sort of in Love with them. They are making my house smell AMAZING!!! They look so great in my vintage blue Ball jars.
 Miles on his bike with his goggles on and a squirt gun, you can never be to prepared :)


 Ellie and Nora getting into all kinds of mischief
 Ellie keeps escaping out of the house naked. Yesterday she ran in, threw her clothes and her diaper on the floor and rain back on, like that was completely normal. She cracks me up. Although I can't blame her, I'd walk around completely naked in this hot weather with 100% humidity any day, but when she does it, it's cute...
 Driving topless, and so it begins :)

This is Ellie's new favorite thing when I pull out the camera. She thinks that's how she's supposed to pose. Cracks me up every time.
 I LOVE this Picture, what a spaz!
 Breaking rock and finding the treasure inside.

 I tried to get some pictures one Sunday morning right before church when Anthony was out of town, I don't know what I was thinking.
 There she goes again

No comments: