A few months back, I decided it would be a blast to go to Denver and visit my sister and her family in their new home. Anthony had to work as he started his rotations this summer. I was going to make the drive alone, but my Mom came up with the brilliant idea of flying out and visiting us and helping me with the drive.
She came in Thursday evening and we spent the weekend visiting Purina Farms
This girl and faces, she kills me. Whatever happened to smiling?
I Love this picture of these two.
Made it to My sisters house, and their neighbor has a horse, so Talie, my niece saddled it up and let the kids take a ride.
London was the only one brave enough out of my kids to ride.
Our awesome friends the Nelsons recently moved to Denver so we got to meet up with them and spend the day with her and the kiddos it was so much to catch up.
Ellie had passed out a few hours before they left, so she didn't make the picture, but we had so much fun hanging with them.
We climbed Castle Rock, which is were my sister actually lives, Ellie wasn't too thrilled with the idea of walking. Here she is crying and throwing a fit. I just thought I should document it everything :)
Give my kids some rocks to climb and they'll be happy for hours.
Look at these thugs!
I figured I'd just embrace the goofy face and not even try for a smile. I think it turned out pretty good.
Ashlynn, Peyton, and London were the only ones that climbed straight up the rocks to reach the top.
After all that hard work we had to stop at a frozen yogurt place for lunch....they have fruit...
And this is were this little girl spent all of her time.On the Tramp
The fires were still going while we were there, so we had some amazing views. There house is up on a hill and the views were amazing.
These two playing, I don't know what I'm going to do when he goes to Kindergarten.
I had the fun car. Look at all those kids. Music blasted with a little Queen and some Micheal Jackson. Good Times.
Here they go again :)
And the best yet...LARP for Children...What you don't know what LARP is? Well lucky for you I have a little brother who does it. It stands for Live Action Roll Play. You gotta start em' young :). I had to document these guys, it was hilarious!
2 comments:
So fun! How great that you got to see the Nelsons, too! So excited that your kids can teach my kids some LARP.
What a fun trip! And I'm glad y'all were safe from the fires!
Post a Comment