Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pure Joy

Here's just some random funny things that have happened over the past few weeks that I wanted to document.

going clockwise from Left to Right;
 Miles worked too hard :) I asked him to go upstairs and pick up his clothes in the bathroom, it must have been very grueling because he passed right out on the floor.
 I went up to check on the boy's before I went to bed and this is what I found, at least they get along when they're sleeping :)
Eleanor trying out the eyelash curler on Daddy
The kids playing a game up at the table, I Love the look on all of their faces, such honest joy, no posing.

I'm Loving summer break. It really has been a lot of fun having the kids together enjoying our time doing plenty of fun things, and the spring here has been unreal, but we know the 100+ degree weather will be coming soon enough so we are enjoying it as much as we can.

Happy Summer!

No comments: