Thursday, June 14, 2012

We want a pitcher, not a belly itcher!

 Through London's School we got tickets to go see a minor league baseball game. It was a blast. All the kids got to walk on the field and say their names and where they are from. They were pretty stinken cute.

They also had some great inflatable toy's for the kids to bounce on.

Here those crazy kids are with their best buddies, I'm pretty sure Miles can't take a serious picture:)
Oh ya and the coolest/grossest thing about this place, they sell Crispy Creme Doughnut Hamburgers...I know I know gross right? it's a crispy creme doughnut cut in half and grilled and then a hamburger and all the trimmings in between. Well Anthony and Zack got one to share, and he didn't even share with me, seriously what a Jerk:) well we'll just have to make our own....alright probably not.

2 comments:

melissa said...

Awesome! We were just watching the Man vs. Food episode where he visits minor league baseball stadiums to try their awesome food. The Krispy Kreme burger was one of them. He also said they had some crazy awesome nachos at the Gator's park and I think that might be worth checking out.

melissa said...

I mean Grizzlies. (Right? It started with a G . . .)