Thursday, June 7, 2012

OH Wait...

 It's been a couple of years since we've been back home, and we weren't sure when we'd be back at least before school was done. After living here in Missouri I started thinking, "Man this place is really pretty, the beautiful leafy foliage, all the green trees, the leaves changing colors in the fall, feeling the crunch of them beneath your feet. It really is stunning.


And then my brother sent me a picture of a place we will be hiking when we go back home....
...Oh WAIT I forgot what it looks like in my backyard. This is our Mountain, were we learned to ski, hike, camp, many of good memories take place up here. I can't wait to be up in the sky again! I can smell it already!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

what hike is that? It's beautiful!! I'm going to try to go on some local hikes this summer with my camera and this looks very promising.

Kari-Lynn said...

AH gorgeous. I love you Washington!!! P.S. where is this? We are going home in a couple weeks and would love a good hike.