Friday was Anthony's white coat Ceremony. His Dad was able to come and watch, which is more than I can say. It was right during Ellie's nap, lunch, and she is trying to cut a molar. So it was the perfect storm for her. Poor little girl. I should have thought about that and had someone watch her... But I digress, it was pretty exciting watching him and knowing that we only have two more years and the hardest part is over.
Here they are Future Dr.s Class of 2014
Ahh he looks so professional in his white coat
Kids of Class 2014, lets see how many more we can all add in 2 more years :)
2 comments:
your dress is cute.
...and congratulations Anthony!
This is so exciting! Congrats! And seriously, I need to take some fashion advice from you. I am always complaining that I can't dress well because I am short. You always look fabulous, and I don't think you're much taller than me. :)
Post a Comment