Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Then and Now

Alright, So I've said I was going to do this almost 4 years ago when Miles was born, and I am just now getting to it! I know I totally Rock!

So here it is Without Further Ado, All of us around age one.

London Age 1 or close to it.


Miles age 1
 Eleanor age 1
 Anthony probably closer to 6 months  /   Me ehhhh close to one...? awww look at Nate and Matt in the background.....
 Me ehhhh close to one...? awww look at Nate and Matt in the background.....
So what do you guys think? Who do you think they look most like?

3 comments:

JeSsIe and Alma said...

I think Anthony and Eleanor look a lot alike. Their face shape (cheeks and chin) is identical and the big eyes.

Miles (to me) looks like your baby picture. And London looks like a great mix.

Those are my thoughts, I know everyone sees something different though.

Such a cute idea. I want to do this too!!! Hope all is well. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Carrie & the Boys said...

Ya know, I think that London and Ellie are a good mix of you and Anthony. Miles looks a lot like your baby picture, Laura. London and Ellie definitley are your mold 1 babies. Miles is mold 2. We have the same thing! Fun, fun!

deargoodness said...

I forgot the question because Ellie is so freaking adorable! Seriously, that girl! I may be just a bit jealous :) and I now know where my boys got their obsession with cutting things up-look what Nate is doing in the background! and I think George looks like Nate.

Ok, so I think that Anthony and Miles have the same forehead and ears, I think Ellie looks like you with Anthony's face shape, and London is a mix (although I think now he looks more like you). I think it is fun to see what everyone says, they all say different things. Anyway you look at them, you guys make adorable babies!