Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Finals Week

It was Finals this week for Anthony and to say we all go a little Crazy is an understatement. Here's a just a few pictures to show you what I mean.

Now that we live in a house, Anthony has an Office which means he gets to study at home more often. Now Miss Eleanor is not use to being ignored by her Daddy. As soon as she saw his light on through the bottom of the door she was not content unless she was by his side.

I'd find her constantly at at his door either banging at the door calling out, "DaDaa, Dadda, DADDA" or lying on the floor sticking her fingers underneath trying to get to him. It's pretty cute. Poor Anthony!
 As soon as that door opens she sprints as fast as she can to be by his side. Success!!

The other night I walked into the family room where folded clothes were waiting to be put away and I found this:
This is Ellie's Shirt, Size 12months.....
Now Miles couldn't be left out, he had to figure out if he could fit in it too.

3 comments:

deargoodness said...

it worked! and Eleanor is the cutest baby ever!

Josh and Tiff said...

hahaha that's so cute of ellie to love her daddy so much. and those boys, hahahaha, that's hilarious.

Sarah said...

Love this! Precious memories.