Saturday, December 10, 2011

This is how we do it....

Ellie's one!! We had a fun little party for her at home.


 Then we had a roaring good time with 5 other little cuties whose birthday's are within 3months of each other. We had such a blast with the jungle theme.

Look at these little darlings, could they get any cuter? There were 3 others who couldn't make it. 
Ellie Loved this little slide, she kept going up and down all by herself. 
Her little friends from right to left(at the table); Ellie, Nellie, James, Aurora, and Marlee.


Ahhh So fun!
Posted by PicasaHappy Birthday Miss Bell!!

4 comments:

Tsia said...

I chatted with Patty today in the library and it reminded me to check your blog and see how you are all growing!
Your blog is always a delight!
Love the half-Mother's day idea! What a hubby!
Congrats on all your accomplishments!

Tsia said...

Sorry! I didn't realize Tsia was logged in when I posted the last comment!
--Love,
Cathryn

Anna said...

Your kids are so cute! Happy birthday, Ellie!

Sarah said...

How in the world is she one already???? Wow. And so cute.