Monday, April 4, 2011

All in a day's work

Eleanor got to try her first taste of food. She's been eying ours and reaching
for our food for several weeks now. So I thought we should give it a try. 
The result....? She didn't care much for the food, but Loved the
idea of eating. She was smiling the whole time. Even though, 
I'm pretty sure swallowed none of it. She Loved that she was being a big girl!
London has Scarlet Fever. It is THE saddest thing when this little guy is sick. He is never more sweet, snuggley, or polite than when he is sick. It just breaks your heart. I came downstairs this afternoon to find this. I snapped a shot before they awoke. It reminds me of this picture of the 2 of them when London was only a couple weeks old. Oh how things have changed.

4 comments:

Haylee Mecham said...

Ellie has beautiful dark eyes! I just love them. And poor London. I love snuggly kids though its sad though when they have to be sick to do it!

deargoodness said...

I hope London gets to feeling better quick! Poor guy. And I just have to say again how adorable Ellie is. I love her!

p.s. my verification word is comses, I think that is Gollum talk for you must comses to visit us. You know what happens when Gollum doesn't get his way...creepy! I miss you guys!

Sarah said...

How is she this old already? So sorry about London. How sad. :(

Dusty and Mel said...

She is so cute!!! I hope London feels better. Poor little guy :(