Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm sorry I've been so Lame! Please come back to me!

My deepest apologies!!! I've been so lame on blogging, but honestly I've had more important things to do, like being a Mom. :) But we have been keeping very busy! I have so many pictures I want to post. I feel like my blog has lost something; truth, humor, a since of self. Well anyway I think it's become boring. So please be patient don't leave me. I promise I'll be better. :)


Here's a picture of Ellie with her 2 biggest hero's. No one can make her smile like London can. I'm working with the format of the blog, and It's taking me a while, hopefully I can post more pictures tomorrow. Stay tuned :)

5 comments:

Elke said...

She is so chubs and beautiful! Love those cheeks! You definitely need to keep blogging so we can see a lot more of her.

Bonnie #2 said...

We are feeling deprived of news on your cuties!

Dana Scarbrough said...

SUCH a cute picture Laura!I'm patient. ;)

Ash said...

I cannot believe how old london looks!! when did he grow up so much? your kids are so cute!

Mylia said...

No worries I've been slacking too.