But I just finished a craft and I was soooo excited about it I had to show all my friends!
I got the idea from the Amazingly talented Women, Ashley over at Make It and Love It! I saw it about a year ago, and saved it. Thinking "someday" I "may" make this. Well I had some blank Canvas's lying around, and I found an old scarf that is Gorgeous but seriously I Never wear it. And I thought why not?
So I got the Tutorial from here and set to work.
It only took me about an hour. But the next time would be way less. Seriously the EASIEST thing Ever, and sooo chic! I Love it!
Now I just need a place to put it....?
2 comments:
Wonder Woman's room? It's super cute.
I love your picture, you are such a creative lady, and your follow thru is great. I see an idea and get the stuff and then it sits in my cupboard for years. You should be very proud of yourself!! I am very proud of you!!!
Love Mom
Post a Comment