Friday, July 23, 2010

Get ready!


Pull out the pink (not to much we don't want her to look like a pepto bismol baby :)) We are having a GIRL!!! We are ALL so excited! London and Miles really wanted a baby sister, and have named her "Wonder Women" We'll see how that goes, but for now little "Wonder Women" is a beautiful little girl, and the ultrasound tech said she is %99.99 sure, we say all the parts, so we are all positive this one is a girl. The little Missy wouldn't stop moving for all the measurements, the tech kept saying wow she's wiggly. So even though she's a she, I have a feeling she keep right up with the boy's. Now to just come up with some girl names, I have none. So we may be in trouble!

9 comments:

Elke said...

Taking my inspiration from the picture, I think you should call her "Frill".

Kacorn said...

I was thinking Yoko... ;) Jk. I'm so excited for you. Little girls with big brothers are tough little things. I'm sure she'll have a blast with London and Miles.

Dana Scarbrough said...

whohoo! I'd suggest Jacqueline because I always loved that growing up and Phil says that one is Never happening!! =)

Katie said...

I'll trade you for boy names! That's what we are having and I can't come up with any that we both like. Congratulations!

Angela said...

so happy you'll be having a bit more pink around the house. congrats!

Harper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harper said...

George. George Lopez. Then you'll be more than half way to having a less-than-mediocre late-night talk show on TBS. Very funny.

But seriously. We think Prudence; Rita; Lucy; Julia; Michelle; Molly; Mary; Eleanor; Martha; and Lady Madonna are all nice names. :)

Sarah said...

Cute, cute, cute! I can't wait to see her. Congrats you guys.

Andrea said...

Horray! That's great news for your sweet family. Congratulations!