Monday, July 19, 2010

Ocean Shores!

AHHH the beach! Last weekend we drove down to Ocean Shores. I've never been there and really wanted to go before we left for MO. So we loaded up the Van picked up Anthony's Brother and SIL and little girl and drove the 2 1/2 hrs down.

Along the way Anthony saw a sign for a "Star Wars" Store so of course we had to stop. Talk about nerd heaven. My goodness the store was covered from top to bottom with Star Wars paraphernalia. It was insane, and of course my boy's were in heaven!

We drove to the beach unfortunately the 80-90degree weather we had been enjoying for the past 2 weeks didn't follow us down to the coast. But that didn't stop us! We drove on the beach, to find the perfect spot!



At our campsite, we had a path down to the beach! It was a beautiful walk! With the grass fields on the way to the beach it totally reminded me of Anne Of Green Gables! I couldn't take enough pictures and even they didn't do them justice.





They had horse riding tours and if I wasn't pregger's I totally would have been on one! Seriously what's cooler then riding a horse on the Beach!

Despite the chilly weather, Anthony was determined to take a swim. Joined in by Johnathan, they bravely ventured in the icy waters of the Pacific. While I'm in jeans a sweater and a blanket wrapped around me taking pictures of these crazy fools! They did it 3 times CRAZY!!


The cold weather didn't slow the boy's down at all either, they had so much fun playing in the sand. We had a great weekend.





We will truly miss the PNW. But can't wait for new adventures to start!
BRING IT ON!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

those are awesome pictures!

sarah said...

looks like you guys had a fun time!

Sarah said...

cute photos! I love the Anne of Green Gables grass....

deargoodness said...

A starwars store, I love it! I'm sorry to tell you that you will definitely miss the PNW in MO, but at least you won't miss us! You're definitely getting the better end of the deal :) Ocean Shores looks beautiful!

Michelle said...

What a fun adventure!