
To Here

Anthony leaves tomorrow after he loads the van. Then London, Miles, Baby girl, and I leave in a week to meet him there in St. Louis. We decided that it might save us time, money, and a huge headache, to fly instead of drive. Call me crazy but I'm not nervous at all about flying by myself with 2 toddlers and being 5 months pregnant. I think they will be so excited about the plane ride that it will all work out. That's my optimistic side shining through, and the fact that we are finally getting out of here and moving on, nothing can damper that :) !
So here's to moving on to bigger and better things, although we won't be seeing Anthony a whole lot over the next 4 yrs while he attends Optometry School, we are at least out of Limbo and moving on with our life, and it feels GOOD. I'm sure most of you have had a period in your life where you were just waiting for the next thing to start and progress forward. We will love every minute of it, and make the best of every minute we have together.
So Thank You for all your thoughts, and prayers that were sent this way over the past year! We felt every single one of them. We love you All!
9 comments:
Oh good luck to both of you! Driving cross country is no fun! You'll do fine with the airplane I'm sure! I'm glad you guys are getting out of "limbo" that is the worse place to be stuck in. I have a friend who is just moving from St. Louis and she loved the area so I'm sure you will too!
Wow! How awesome and exciting! I know exactly what that feels like, not knowing what the future will bring. Glad you finally have some answers. Good luck with the move!
Congrats on your newest little one that will be arriving! And congrats to getting accepted for more school. You're a great example of a family sticking together when you're so buys with what life throws! Miss your family. Have a great and safe trip!
Good luck. I know that feeling and am very happy for you. I read your blog right before bed last night, and you two were all over my dream! We were making soup and going on some kind of labyrinth adventure. Good times.
Your boys will do GREAT on the plane ride. It's always a great feeling to be doing what's new and different. Can't wait to see you guys!
Congrats!!! What an a new and exciting time in your life!!!Good luck!!! And congrats also on your baby girl! I bet she will be beautiful!!!
Best of luck with your move, Laura! You're right: your boys will be great on the plane ride. They're good kids, and I'm sure they'll have a ball!
I wish we were there to help you pack up and get things ready to go. We sure miss you, and we hope to see you before the end of the year. Please give your boys a hug from the Harpers!
We love you! :)
I don't think its crazy at all! We decided one day of traveling w/ kids is so much easier than days of it! So I did it back in March w/ three kids. You'll be fine! Your boys are good, they'll be good to you! ;)
Good luck and congratulations on your new adventures!!
I don't know if you remember me, brief passing in BYU-I 51st ward. We are in st. Louis attending chiropractic school. We have been here since 2007 and we are moving in Dec. I have LOVED it here. I am so sad about moving. It is a wonderful place to live with tons to do and so much of it is free. Good luck with things! Hope the flight goes well!
Post a Comment