Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Cousin Laina, my favorite cousin of course,came to visit us in Washington with her 2 little boys Malcolm and Liam. We had soooo much fun with them, first we went to Whatcom Fall, that's where we would always go to skip school. My 2 little brothers, well their taller then me but what are you going to do, came to hang out to. Anthony and Daniel jumped off, and I got a sweet picture of a guy completely upside down.
In front of one of the many falls at Whatcom Falls

My little brothers with London

a guy doing a flip off the cliff Anthony and Daniel jumped off, but I caught this dude upside down, sweet!



Then I took them to my favorite spot in Bellingham; Fairhaven, we went to a park and played by the water, and then we had the most amazing fish and chips ever, out of a double decker bus, it's my favorite place to eat here, so tasty!
The sweet Double Decker Bus....I'm salivating just thinking about it!


Miles Cute Face




That weekend in the Harbor here, there was a live band and they only played music from the 50's. London loved it and we all got to dance. It was really cool, they had some old cars and people dressed up and a dance off at the end. It was a lot of fun.



Then Laina met us up again in the Gig, to hang at our place for awhile, we took them to the beach were we made sandmen out of the boy's and some pretty sweet sand castles.




We had so much fun hanging with Laina and the boy's.
Another visitor come and gone, but we LOVE it, Who's next?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, that sounds so fun! Visitors and trips are great. Such great photos too... what a cute family you have.

Katie James said...

SHUT UP! PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS NOT LITTLE "WILLY WALKER" IN THAT PICTURE WITH LONDON AND DANIEL!!! Man are we getting old or what? I remember when he was a baby and your mom would walk into church with him over her tiny little arm :) CRAZY!

Matt and Lindsay said...

I love the picture of you and your boys walking down the street. You look so cute!

deargoodness said...

So I totally thought you were gonna say you got a sweet picture of a guy completely naked, but I was sadly mistaken.

Angela said...

ah, I miss those same places in WA