Monday, May 25, 2009

WARNING: this post may be inappropriate for some viewers!

Our long week end was full of excitement, we rode bikes around Point Defiance, Had lunch with friends at the beach, Enjoyed nature, Hiking, and Swimming. WARNING: this post has mild nudity.

Things we did:

Enjoyed the beach with Mount Rainer in the back ground.

Sat and watched the raves roll in.

Got up close and personal with the camera

Rode back, while the kids took a nap; man being a kid is tough stuff

Made a sand castle

Watched people dig for; Clams, "Gooey Ducks", and Shrimp

Hung out with friends, their precious baby and a viscous dog, Just kidding guys

Made big splashes

almost kidnapped the CUTEST miniature Pomeranian

Enjoyed Nature

and more...

and when nature called we answered

Hiked it in

carrying a 3year old on my back

While the men tried to act tough with the babies

Hide out in a hollow tree

showed baby Sienna how to eat rocks

Became a trail guide

Pet a furry tree(when they say moss doesn't just grow on the North Side of the tree, they Mean it!)

Crossed the "Toll Bridge Troll" (London and I read this book about a troll and a bridge so we acted it out)

Looked at the water

and decided to dive in

kept the kids dry

became a master rock climber (he did this all by himself in like 5 seconds)

and ended the day with a huge smile, or whatever that is.

Hope you all had an amazing memorial day!!!!

12 comments:

deargoodness said...

Man, I can't even believe how blonde Miles is--pretty cute! What kind of backpack do you have for London?

and don't you worry, there were plenty of bosoms being shown at the festival. I was pretty amazed I didn't see a full boob, but there were some REALLY close calls.

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

That looks like so much fun!! Wow, I can't believe I didn't check if you had a blog before! You are looking great! Anyway, I have a blog too, it's: schachterlefamily.blogspot.com

- Bethany

jess said...

love the partial nudity... not that i'm into partial nudity - it just made me laugh to see that cute little bum bum. :)
sounds like you guys are having a blast being back "home" again. i'm so glad! we sure do miss you!

Sarah said...

Wow- what a beautiful time it looks like you had. Thanks for sharing with us. We sure do live in a beautiful world. You are too funny, by the way.

Katie James said...

Your blog always makes me miss the Great Pacific Northwest! Looks like fun

Carrie & the Boys said...

Wow! It sure is pretty up there. I can't believe it. Yeah, I see why you left Rexburg now. We loved London's picuture! I thought this website we G rated!!

Haylee Mecham said...

OH how fun!! LOVE Londons nudist pic.. we miss you guys. Looks like you had so much fun! Anthony had a nice scruff going on.. JC will be jealous. Glad you had a great time!

Mark & Rachel said...

Looks like a good time Laura! Gotta love little boys and all they do :-)

Kimberly said...

I'm so jealous! It looks like an awesome time and it is sooo beautiful! My only wuestion is, How did you end up carrying London and Anthony carrying Miles?? haha... great job though! We miss you guys!

tyler, terrah, miles and gavin said...

This post is awesome! We miss you guys a lot!

London's nude picture is great ... we miss those kids!

Andrea said...

Your boys are so cute and the oldest one.....looks just like you, I think anyways! What a beautiful day, your pictures really captured it!

Dana Scarbrough said...

Cute pics, I love that you guys have so much fun stuff to do now! I pray everyday that we can move to the northwest soon! By the way, are your kids middle names the same> I know, weird question, but it looked like they were from your blog.