
Miles is 16 months old, here is a update of our little "Cinna Banana"
Things Miles Loves
*Well Miles still loves!!!! To eat anything and everything.
*He won't let you feed him he has to do that all by himself, he started that about 2months ago. He's pretty good with a fork.
*Since he was about 5months old he has been taking baths with London, and LOVES the water it doesn't matter how cold it is he loves it, even if his lips are blue and his teeth are chattering he gets furious when we take him out.
*He loves pizza, that is his all time favorite food, the kid is crazy!
*Miles adores puppies, even huge one's like my parents black lab, he follows it around barking at him, then waits for him to turn and pets him before Dakota licks him.
*He is an expert jumper, He loves jumping on the trampoline, he jumps pretty high with both of his feet off of the ground, not many 2yr olds can do that. When London jumps next to him, he keeps his balance and stays up. I think we may have a gymnast.
*He loves walking down stairs like a big boy it scares me to death but he does a really good job.
*and of course he loves to do anything his older brother does!
Now for things this little one can do:
*Miles has really taken off with talking he says; "Momma, mom, mommy" Dadda, Papa, Mamie, London, Puppy, Head, Nose, Apple, Marble, Bubble, Ball, Please, Drink, Thank you, Bye, Hi, Blanket...Everyday, it's a few new one's he our little parrot.
*He can find his; nose, mouth, tongue, head, eyes, belly button, bum, fingers, toes, hair, and where working on ears.
*Do the hand motions to head shoulders knees and toes, and other primary songs.
*Jump on the trampoline
*Give hugs and kisses

Well my mind has gone blank now, but he is getting so big so fast, he started going to nursery for an hour last week and loved it, he ignores Anthony while he's in there and interacts with the other children, I can't believe my babies already almost in nursery! I'm glad that London is in their with him. Today during nursery London and Miles walked past each other and gave hags, and then continued on their way as if saying "Hey Bro" How stinking adorable is that? Well happy 16month birthday we love you "Nababa" were so glad that you are part of our family, your little bubbly personality shines so brightly as well as your sweet spirit. Love you sweet baby!
8 comments:
Aww, he's so cute! That's a very impressive achievement list he's got there. :) It looks like y'all are having fun in beautiful Washington!
hey, just wanted to let you know I FINALLY broke down and made a blog! it's aintnofakebakes.blogspot.com. I can't believe how big your boys are getting! little sMiles!! he's adorable as usual!!
CUTE! I miss that little one.
what a cutie. i realized the other day that we've been in provo as long as we were in rexburg - which seems totally impossible! it feels like we were in rexburg for so much longer - not only because it was crazy rexburg, but also because we made such good friends there - like you guys!! so far, we haven't been so lucky here. (i guess a new baby might have something to do with that.)anyhow -we miss you guys! i hope you are having so much fun in washington (sounds as though you are!)
That is so amazing all that he loves and does. He is absolutely adorable too! Isn't it so fun to watch them grow?
He is such a cutie! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. We have been sooo busy. Did I tell you we were putting in our yard. We have planted lots of bushes and trees and it has been so fun! Now we have the hard part of putting our grass in. That is why I have been out of touch with the world lately. Anyway, It is always a blast reading your blog and I miss talking with you. Really I do. :) Talk to you soon.
It is crazy how fast they grow!! Was he talking that much when you guys were in Rexburg? He is cute and I'm so happy that you have two sweet little boys!! It's still crazy to think that we both are married and you have two kids aren't we still in high school? LOL!! You can call me anytime but weekends, Sunday are the best. I have a new phone 208-716-1396 I miss ya and would love to talk to you!!
He is growing up so fast! I miss that kid!
Post a Comment