We went to Bellingham for the weekend to visit my parents. It was a blast, full of fun and exciting things Everyday we were there it was sunny, bright and beautiful, we worked out in my parents Gorgeous garden, planted tomato plants, went to a wedding reception, and saw lots of old friends. London and Miles followed Dakota around everywhere, he's our Black Lab, the dog is huge, he seriously looks like a bear! But he is such a sweet heart, and so gentle with the boys, they could not get enough of him, except when he would lick them, gross. I brought the camera but when I pulled it out to take some pictures the battery was dead and I left the charger at home. But a bright side is that a friend who is just starting photography said she would take our family pictures. She did such an amazing job! Thank you so much Amanda! So here are some of my favorites. So no pictures of our adventures at Grandma and Grandpa's this time, but now that we live so close we'll be back, and next time I'll make sure that the battery is charged.
















17 comments:
cute family pictures. We're glad you're enjoying Washington so much. We miss you here in Rexburg. IT's just not the same. Man, it looks warm there. Not at all like i picture Washington. How's the job search going for Anthony? Any luck? I wish your friend that took your pictures lived here. I want to do family pics and pics of Eric. He's getting so big so fast. He almost needs a haircut. It's almost to his eyes. We need to catch up sometime. Miss you guys.
Those are awesome pictures! She did a wonderful job. Glad you guys are having fun being with family again!
cute pictures! I love your little family!
very cute! I love them!
Cute! All of your pictures look so nice. I love your purple shirt to.
Love the pics, what a cute family!
Hey! Those are such cute pics. She did an amazing job!I miss you guys here in Rexburg and am jealous that you are in Washington! We are hoping to get there in Aug! We're have to plan something. You have such a wonderful, cute family Laura and I'm so proud of you, the amazing mother and wife that you are. You are such an example! Love ya and miss ya!
I said in Facebook and I'll say it here, they are wonderful!
How cute! She just started photography? She is way good. I like the one where London is holding "Family" how cool. They are all awesome!
P.S. The code word down below is Cesse. I think you should name your daughter that. :) No joke. It's cute.
Oh don't worry! Thanks for your prayers. he will need them. I wish your were here to watch Ike too! But its ok. I think between our family's and the several sisters in the ward we will be covered. We miss you guys! We are watching for good airfare! YOur pictures are AMAZING! We need to take some. Love you guys!
How fun! I really like your family pictures. I am amazed. You of course have an adorable family as well, though.
What cute pictures!! She did a great job!
Those pictures are so great! Honestly, I was starting to tear up because we miss you guys!
If those were the favorites, I'd like to see the others, because they were all so cute, I don't know how you could pick out just a few! Nice work! I love the one of the boys sitting on the wall, that's great!
Are the tomatoes outside? I just started ours in because it's not too late to frost, or even snow here. Good luck with the yard in GH!!
Love ya all,
Sis
i'm SO glad you like the pictures. i always stress if people will like them b/c they might be more what i like. i have to say it makes it easy when you have a cute family as your models.
What cute pictures! Very professional. I loved the one of Miles up in the front and all of you in the background!
The pictures are adorable. Everyone in your family is so cute and photogenic!
Post a Comment