Thursday, March 12, 2009

Progress Report.


Alright so here is my progress report of my workout schedule.
At the beginning of the Semester, that would be January, (when your husbands in school life goes by semesters not months) anywho, Here are my stats

This is from the fitness center at the school
January:
Weight: 113 lbs
Height:4'11"
Body Fat: 20%

And now after working out for 2months:
Weight: 106 lbs
Height:4'11.5" (Working out must make you taller?) I was thinking tall!
Body Fat: 18% according to the stats, it's right in the middle of the Athletic range I'm pretty excited.
The most exciting part is that I'm noticing a change, My arms are getting way more toned and thinner as well as my Buttocks and Thighs. My pants are fitting better and I fit into a pair of pants that I haven't fit into since high school. I'm really loving it and I think that I'm in such a routine that I can continue it when we move.

I've changed my routine up a little bit, here's the run down.
Monday: Run 3 miles in the morning
Tuesday: Run 3 miles, Yoga for an Hr.
Wednesday:Rest in the morning, Cardio Strength class for an Hr.
Thursday: Run 3 miles, Yoga for an Hr.
Friday: Run 3 miles, rest at night.
Saturday: Run 3 miles.
Sunday: Rest Day

It's been so great because I've been able to go running at 6am before the kids wake up and before Anthony goes to school, and then at night, Anthony gets Daddy time with the boys for an hour, the kids have really loved this especially since they don't see him all day until 5:30pm because of school so it's been really good for everybody. I also tried out the yoga class, and fell in love with it. I've done Yoga before but I really love the class, it's an amazing work out, I actually feel more sore the next day then I do in my Body Pump class. and it's also really relaxing. So working out 8hr a week has been amazing and I'm starting to really love it, I've always hated running, I mean HATED IT!!! But I'm starting to LOVE IT and it's getting so much easier! So if you feel the same way, just keep working on it and it will come.
Before and After picture coming soon, YIKES!

14 comments:

JeSsIe and Alma said...

That is so awesome Laura!!! I have been trying to get back in shape after Kaitlyn and you give me motivation that moms can find the time and the energy to accomplish goals!

Those are awesome stats! You must feel great! I Love the feeling of working out and being healthy~ cant wait to see your before and after photos!

Sarah said...

Wow- you are a rock star. Good job. I just started working out, and the only thing that is going well about it is that I haven't quit yet. You have inspired me to continue.

*~McGarys~* said...

It was nice to see you the other day at the store. I wish that I would have been able to talk a little bit more so we could catch up. Maybe next time.

Lauren said...

Laura you are amazing! You've inspired me...I think I'll start running in the morning too...since Ava's sleeping through the night now!

Emily said...

Inspiring. I am trying to workout, but I am lucky if I get anywhere close to 3 hours a week.

Rob and Sarah said...

That is great...I try, but I never know when one of the girls is going to ruin my chance to work out that day. I love the movie of Miles. And thanks for hosting the play group so much-it brings a little sanity into my week.

Katie said...

Holy Cow! I find myself saying that a lot on your blog. I think it's because you are sooooooo amazing!

Angela said...

Keep up the good work. Not only good for the body but also good for mommy brain. Taking care of yourself is an important part of being a good mommy and wife.

Katie James said...

You make me sick! :)

Harper said...

Way to go, Laura! We admire your dedication! :)

Christina said...

YAY Laura! I better get my butt in gear, because, before you know it, you'll be taller than me! Keep up the great work!

The Wilson Family said...

you're amazing laura! congrats on everything. greattt job!!!

The Wilson Family said...

hey thanks so much for the comment! Yah--I totally love it. We put it back in the car trunk saturday afternoon once the storm was on it's way and put a tarp on the bikes. So I hope spring comes within the next few days and stays so we can leave them outside. I'm still getting use to the buckles. They're a little strange. Hope you guys are are doing reallywell. Please let us know if you need any help packing...and hey if you want the kids to come hang out you are more than welcome so that you can get some deep cleaning and boxing done. haha. just let me know!!!

The Gould Family said...

Go you!! I have the same starting weight and want to be at the same weight you're at now. Man I wish I was more motivated!! I bet you look and feel great! Way to go!