
Alright so were turning into a bunch of Yoga freaks at our house, officially known as Yogies. London and I every morning while Miles is taking his tea time nap, roll out our Yoga mat and do some beginning stretches. Like the "tree pose" and the "Downward facing dog" to name a few. I talked to my Yoga instructor to see if I could bring London, she was excited about and said no problem. So all day we talked about and prepared him as much as possible.
The time finally came for him to come with me. It was the cutest thing in the world. I couldn't stop smiling at the kid, he had his own mat and quietly watched and tried everything we did. He even got to help the instructor. While we were all in the "downward facing dog" he would stand up and watch himself in the mirror, while doing some kick boxing moves, (I'm not sure where he learned them but it was hillarious).
I was so excited to share that moment with just him. I was so proud of him, never have I loved being a mom more than that moment right their in that studio with him sharing that together. Next time I'll take video or pictures and post them. It is just to cute Not to share.
5 comments:
so cute! I would LOVE to do Yoga. I did it in HI and haven't done it since. But I LOVE IT! Maybe I should buy a tape so I could do it at home:)
That's so cute and funny. I wonder if Kaiyenna would exercise with me.... only one way to find out right!
That is so funny! London is a stud!
What a cute little guy. I love that story.
I too love yoga and did it all the time in college. I seriously need to get started again, nothing makes me feel better and tones me up so well!
Fun! I need to start yoga. I just saw an article about mom & kid yoga... looks like fun.
Post a Comment