Anthony's Birthday was on Thursday. We woke up and made him breakfast in bed, and ambushed him with presents, that the kids mainly played with. Then he went to school, and he didn't get to come home till 9:00pm. Poor guy he had a test to study and take. But we did make him a lunch and brought it to him, and dinner which we ate in a little class room it was fun, the kids loved it. So we celebrated the rest of his Birthday on Saturday. We invited some of our really good friends and played games and hung out. And ate amazing Ice cream cake, it was pretty tasty.
As tradition I will now tell you a little bit about Anthony and why he's the most amazing; Person, Husband, and Father.
The very first time I saw Anthony I fell completely in love with him! When he walked into the room there was just something about him that was different then anybody I had ever met. I had dated other people one for a couple of years, but with Anthony it felt right from the start.
While dating we did all sorts of fun and adventurous things. Our first date we went to Jackson Hole to go hiking, At the bottom there was a lake that we decided to go swimming at when we finished. Anthony and I had ran down the mountain first, and everybody was a ways behind us, we changed into our swim suites, behind some bushes and jumped in, we started swimming out to the middle of the lake and all of a sudden the top of my swim suit untied, Good Grief!!! So there I am treading water and trying to tie it. Poor Anthony I felt so bad, it was hilarious and awkward, so he had to hold me while I tied it. He says that he married me because I flashed him on our first date, But let me assure you, He saw NOTHING!
Well we married and we had London a little over a year later. He was such a natural Father, I never worried about leaving for a little while to go the grocery store, he always new exactly what to do. He loves those two boys so much. He's so involved in there life's. They love him so much, and get so excited when he comes home. All though Anthony is extremely busy with school and is gone a lot we never feel like we take 2nd place to it. Because when he's here, he's all ours and nothing distracts that.
Anthony is an amazing husband. He is so helpful and thoughtful if I am feeling overwhelmed he just steps right in and helps out. If the kids are getting a little rambunctious he knows just what to do to settle them down.
When we first got married some of our other friends had been married for awhile, and they always seemed so serious. So we decided that when we got married we would still be fun and adventurous, and we have been, it's a little toned down, not that we have kids but we still have fun, like making a snowman and pushing him down a sled, and sword fight with icicles. We try not to be to serious all the time, and not to get to stressed out with life.
Anthony I love you so much you are my best friend in the whole world, I love staying up late and just talking to you, snuggling on the couch. I'm excited to share the rest of Eternity with you. Because I choose you! I Love you Babe!
Here's the lyrics to our song, it's so beautiful:
To lead a better life I need my love to be here...
Here, making each day of the year
Changing my life with a wave of her hand
Nobody can deny that there's something there
There, running my hands through her hair
Both of us thinking how good it can be
Someone is speaking but she doesn't know he's there
I want her everywhere and if she's beside me
I know I need never care
But to love her is to need her everywhere
Knowing that love is to share
Each one believing that love never dies
Watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there
I want her everywhere and if she's beside me
I know I need never care
But to love her is to need her everywhere
Knowing that love is to share
Each one believing that love never dies
Watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there
To be there and everywhere
Here, there and everywhere
5 comments:
Thanks for having us over last night! We had a great time!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANTHONY! We hope you get a chance to be Indiana Jones, if London ever lets you. :)
Happy b-day Anthony!
Laura, you slut! Showing off your goods on the first date...tsk tsk. Happy Birthday Anthony! We wish we could have been there and sang a little song for you and eaten your cake and played Medal of Honor. We love you guys!
You two are a cute couple. I hade to laugh about your first date...quite the fun story to tell :)! Happy b-day!
you have an amazing and cute family. we will truly miss you this summer and seeing you walk and bike ride. I hope all works out great in Washington for you!!!
Post a Comment