In nursery the leaders taught the kids a song about a tiny turtle named tiny Tim, ALL the kids just love the song, it's London's favorite song and wants to sing it all the time. I started to sing it to Miles and noticed that at the end he also starts to say bubble bubble, so listen closely. This video is perfect because it show's how excited he gets to hear the POP! part, and you can see just how crazy London really is.
At Church this week Anthony was out of town helping a friend so I had both kids all by myself, and there were 4 baby blessings it was crazy. They did so good, they are such good kids so reverent and well behaved I was so proud of them the entire time I was almost in tears. The only time we went out was for London to go to the bathroom. But during one of the testimonies I could hear some little boy say, "Bubble bubble POP!" followed by 3 other children repeating it, it was pretty cute. These kids are just the best I love them.
10 comments:
Tyler and I just watched this, and both of us had huge smiles the entire time. YOUR KIDS ARE ADORABLE! :)
CUTE! Can you send me the lyrics? Caleb will be 18 months in May, and I'm so excited for nursery! Sadly he won't be in the ward nursery, although we are unexpectedly moving back to Rexburg! We couldn't get into Hyde Park. =(
Cute cute cute CUTE! I love it! I'm so going to learn this song now.
Miles laugh is so cute! Good thing you have all that vocal training for those kids songs. Bubble bubble bubble, you could do a scat to that.
That's probably the cutest thing I've seen in a while. Miles's laugh is adorabale-I love it! And I'm glad London is still rockin the no pants look. awesome!
I am so happy that you love your kids- that is the way it should be!!!
That is so cute. I love his laugh. I have to agree with Katie on the pants!
That was so cute! Miles has the sweetest laugh!
Is London in no pants at church? or is that at home? That video is so cute!I love his laugh. Willem made me play that video at least 5 times! I love that song and made myself memorize it when we watched it over and over. By the way, congrats on the future move to WA. We are jealous!
How cute!
Post a Comment