Saturday, January 17, 2009

Take the Cake

I just wanted to notify everyone of our most recent and most amazing discovery! Drum Roll Please......... Alright Dryers has put out this new flavor of Ice Cream called, Take The Cake. If you LOVE or even like the flavor of yellow cake batter then you will LOVE this ice cream, it also has Frosting swirls with rainbow sprinkles in it, It is truly a work of art, and is totally worth the indulgence.
That is all! Now GO and get some Ice Cream before it's all gone.
When you try it let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I'm a fan of slow churned. I can't even tell it has less fat and calories. We just bought the girl scout mint cookie kind tonight. I'm excited to try it. Congrats on the yummy find!

Rach said...

This is Chad's all time favorite flavor. Its on my top ten as well.

Harper said...

This creation looks magnificent. We are DEFINITELY going to try it.

Thanks for changing our lives!

Jensen said...

We had it when they first came out with it (several months ago) and we really didn't care for it. I LOVE cake batter but the icecream just didn't taste very good.

Alethea Carpenter said...

I definately don't like this flavor. My all-time Dryer's flavor is French Silk!! It's got a little mocha flavor, so for those of us non-coffee drinkers that like the smell, it's fabulous!!!
However, I was bummed to realize that Dryer's doesn't sell a half gallon, they have made it appear to be but if you check the labels and compare to the other brands, it's a smaller amount. So, not so good for the dollar, that's why we wait for an awesome sale!!
Enjoy the ice cream, I just made some cowboy cookies, come up and we'll share!! Love ya!