
The Holidays are over, school has started, we are into our daily routine and it's time to start up again. While attending this fine University, going to work out at the gym only costs me $5 for a whole year while Anthony is still a student, it is quite lovely, and they offer sweet class; from kickboxing, to water aerobics, to yoga.
Well last semester I took full advantage of their amazing facility and lost a whopping 10 Lbs. Well I'm not exactly looking for that same result. But I would like to tighten those very sexy mommy tummy abs that I have developed after having two children. You all know what I'm talking about, well most do, and those who don't, I don't even want to hear about it.
So here is my new schedule, I'm writing this down because it will be a track of my progress and I'll have to report every month, crazy right? TOTALLY! but I want to be back to my semi normal self before we move in April and I lose my almost free membership.
So here's my routine that I've been doing for the past week. I'm a little sore to say the least. But It's going great, just 3 more months.
Work out every morning for an hour, except Sunday, at 6:00a.m.
Attend a Body Pump class Tuesday and Thursday night.
Attend a Abs class on Monday night.
Take a little rest Wednesday night and do an ab workout video at home.
Again this is more for my personal progress but if anybody around here wants to join me sometime, let me know, the classes are fun, and it's great to have friends to go with.
8 comments:
wow, those are some great goals!! good luck!! I need a gym membership and motivation :)
Holy cow! You are serious! I'm running at 6 in the morning everyday too, but nothing at night, so when I read all the things you are doing at night it kind of blew me away/intimidated me. :) Good Luck with your progress.
I could use a little of your motivation. How do you get out of bed in the morning before the kids get up? I am super impressed.
I am not a morning person- enough said. But I run when its warm, and have been doing a kick-your-trash dvd at home- my problem? Caleb sits on me during the abs workouts.
So you should check out this site
http://www.youtube.com/sparkpeople for more ideas for when you can't make it to the gym or something. They have a bunch of different videos that I've started doing-and don't you worry, I'm getting smokin' hot arms and legs and abs...well, only the arms are showing right now, but soon! And I've lost a couple pounds, so that's always good. Good luck! Good job getting up so early-I tell myself I will and then the alarm goes off and I decide that it isn't that hard to sleep through it...
How nice! Dose Anthony just stay with the boys?
YOU GO Girlfriend! Best of luck to you! Coleman and I are walking everyday now that the weather is a little better. I try to do a video at home a few days a week too. Check out THE FIRM (not the Tom Cruise movie or John Grisham Book) work-out. I am a BIG fan!
Way to go, Laura! I was planning to get on the hard-core exercise bandwagon, but it's not recommended in my "condition." :(
I think it's awesome that you're so diligent! I've noticed that some crazy person leaves your house at 6:00 a.m. ;)
Post a Comment