
When ever London and I go to the Dr.'s while waiting in the office, (we all know that it takes forever, and they never have anything for them to do, and they don't want them to TOUCH anything) well I started to draw on the little dr.'s bed with the paper on it, to keep London entertained while we wait for him to FINALLY come in. I thought nothing of it at the time, I was just trying to keep him busy. We draw anything, I'm not an artist but I draw what he asks me to.
On this day he asked me to draw the Cast of the Wizard of Oz and Spiderman and Darth Vadar. Along with Darth Vader I drew Luke. London wanted me to draw Darth Vader saying, "Luke, I am your Father!!" Followed by Lukes anguise scream of, NOOOOO..... Well soon after that the Dr. came in, we talked, got it taken care of and that was that.
Well about 4 or more weeks have gone by and This morning when we came in with Miles, and London came with me the Nurse started bringing us back and said, "did you notice your pictures on the Wall",
I was a little confused and asked, "What?"
She went on to explain that when we came before she had come in to clean up and found the pictures and thought that they were so cute she cut them out and framed them on the wall.
Well I'm famous now, I have to admit when I saw those pictures on the wall I was little embarresed because I realized how terrible I really am, but London was super excited.
15 comments:
i always knew you'd be famous!
i hope you guys are doing well and surviving the winter! we are good, getting settled in here - and grateful to be close to friends, family, and target!! tell everyone hello for us!
Now i can say, "I knew you when..." My Old Friend from Ferndale!
Scratch my previous comment!
I meant my YOUNG HIP HOT MOMMA Friend from Ferndale!
That is really neat Laura! Congrats on becoming "famous"!
That is awesome, Laura! :)
Yeah right, you ARE an artist!
That is an awesome idea! I think (if you don't mind?) I will start bringing crayons to the Doctor's office as well. I must say that you come up with some of the funniest ideas I have ever heard. You are a way cool awesome mom. There's even proof on your Doctor's wall.
Haha... That is awesome... I know you said that you were embarrassed by them but you really should take a picture of them so we all can see! Oh, and we haven't forgotten your check... it's on its way this week. Thanks again!! We really miss you guys and wish we were closer!
that is great! and what a good idea. You should send that idea into Parents magazine and get paid $25.
I heard miles was a little sick. I hope he gets feeling better and if need help seriously call me. I know you have others. but hey i am actually always home now seriously because jared always has the car haha. so call me =)
JEALOUS! i don't have any of my art on a Dr.s wall! THat's fun. What an innovative nurse. imressive. I know you hate the dr., but that's a good reason to refer people, to check out your famous art!
That's so cool! I want to go to the dr. and see your art work on the wall now... wonder if we have the same dr??? lol.
hey i tried calling you today. sister call had a meeting me. so i just need to talk to you really quick sometime about the stake enrichment activity we are having in february.
Very impressive. Usually if I draw something nobody can tell if it was me or the kids who did it. I did win an art contest back in the day though!
Hey that's cool you are working out too. I would love to join but jared is pretty much gone all the time and I am already getting my bum kicked with my new workout video. Glad to hear that you are totally taking advantage of it. HURRAY!!
Thanks for giving me the info about the doctor. Let me know how your february visit goes and we might decide to change too. It's always nice to get second opinions...thanks again!!
Post a Comment