Friday, January 2, 2009

Okgo or something like that.

Here are some videos of our trip in Colorado. The First is what kept the kids occupied for hours on end. The treadmill, it was amazing, London, James, and Peyton would come up with some saweet moves, posing and pretending they were flying. Then the Dad's came down, Nathan and Anthony turned up the speed. The kids loved it.
This second Video is the next favorite pass time, the stage; equipped with a guitar, mics, pom poms, and back up dancers (aka Miles and Kennedi). And the best part of all was the music they danced to; the sound track to Camp Rock, from the Disney channel, Good Heavens, teenage music, what will I do.
Also on a not so side note, Anthony and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary, we were driving home from Colorado on the day, so we stopped at Salt Lake to look at the lights. It was beautiful, Thanks Honey for being silly, crazy, and completely random with me all these years, I'm glad we know how to have fun still. I Love YOU!! Here's to Eternity!

7 comments:

Kimbie said...

That first video cracks me up... thats something my brothers would do too! It was good to see you a few week-ends ago too! Your kids are so cute.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

How cute! That cracks me up!

Harper said...

That treadmill video is awesome! We want to try it!

We love the picture of you and Anthony from 4 years ago! :)

The Wilson Family said...

you guys are gorgeous. after 4 years of marriage and 2 kids you look amazing and are the best example to me. seriously~~~ I look up to you sooo much. After 2 years of marriage and one kid we don't look the same haha. Happy late anniversary!!

Brittany Alyse said...

Sooo funny!! Jerm made me play the first video 2 times he loved it so much!! So funny!!

Walker Family said...

This video is too funny! I love it! I love your hair! Laura you are a beautiful little mama!

Anna said...

Looove the treadmill video ... it makes me with I was 2 again so *I* could do that!! (Is that sad? I dunno) And who's in-home stage is that? I don't think I aught whose that that was, but anyway, I have now determined that, the next time we move and get another house, we are so having a stage built in it. End of story. What a great idea! Anyway, looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!