Saturday, October 4, 2008

More than you EVER wanted to know!

8 TV shows I Love to watch
1. The Office (Dwighty!)
2. Early seasons of Scrubs (HA!!)
3. Designed to Sell (So crafty!)
4 Project Runway, (Thank you VERY much Katie W.)
5. Music and the Spoken Word ( Music to me ears, sorry Nate!)
-Going Old School-
6. Home Improvement ( Oh Tim, so Witty)
7. The Cosby Show (Bill, great Parent)
8. The "A" Team (We named our fish's after them, Murdoch, B.A. he even had the black mohawk, Face, and Hannibal Their great)

8 Places I Love to eat
1. Texas Road House! AMAZING!!!! (The rolls, and the Honey Butter INCREDIBLE)
2. Taco Bell (MMM...)
3. Craigos! (Great Pizza!!)
4. Sonic (Love the Mozzerella Sticks, mmm greasy!)
5. Haggins, Chinese Food (I'm salivating just thinking about it)
6. Kinza (terriaki chicken, to good, for words)
7. Outback Stake House, ( The bread, the stakes, Mwahh!
8. Papa's (He makes a mean tri-tip!)


8 Things that happened yesterday
1.Went to the Gym (3 weeks strong, 10 lbs lost, I'm very excited!!)
2.Cleaned the House from top to bottom. (London helped me dust and vacuumed, slave boy;) )
3 .Story time at the Library (if you haven't read the pigeon books, you have to there great!)
4. London and I made Cookies. (Yummy!)
5. Craft time with London, (the letter "A" for Alien)
6. Played outside before the storm came. (I Love the rain)
7. Brought cookies to friends. (Thanks Lindsay for your amazing cookie recipe)
8. Had our weekly Pizza and Movie Night, with the kids. (Last night was Star Wars! Yipee)

8 Things I love about Fall
1. Everything!!! the Smell of home cooked goodies
2. The changing colors of leave (although you don't see it too much here)
3. The foods (Pumpkin pie, turkey, Gingerbread, I know I'm a piggie)
4. Fall decor (I love decorating for it, it feels so homey and warm)
5 The smell of fireplace smoke, with the chilly air combined (can't get any better then that)
6. Halloween costumes (I love dressing the kids up and Anthony always somehow gets me to dress up too, Last year we were...London, superman, Anthony, Clark Kent, and Me, Lois Lane.) It was fun
7. Halloween Candy (again with the food!)
8. The warm clothes, (I love scarfs and sweaters, Don't worry I still wear my Chacos)

8 Things on my wish list
1. Travel with my children all over the world doing Humanitarian work.
2. Travel with my husband to Greece and all over. (can you tell I really want to Travel?)
3. Have my own home (nothing grand just my own house)
4. Have Anthony finish school and become a Dr.
5. Always enjoy my children
6. Laugh with them and not get to serious
7. Stay close to all my siblings
8. Have my sons go on Honorable missions

8 People I am tagging
1. Christina Smith
2. Lindsay Walker
3. Melanie Lopez
4. Bonnie J. Walker
5. Alethea Carpenter
6. Katie Walker
7. Haley Mecham
8. Kathryn Lees

2 comments:

Sarah said...

And you lost ten pounds from WHERE? My goodness. Good for you though. And have I already told you how uplifting you are? Thank you for that.

Alethea Carpenter said...

What are you tagging me for? Am I supposed to run and hide? Give me a headstart. . . ready, set, go!