For the past couple of days London has been running around everywhere in his Last years Halloween Costume. He loved posing for this Superman picture he was so excited to be "Superman".
This was the only way I could get London posing in a picture was to play with his little brother.
Dressed to the nines, Thanks Mamie! He loves getting dressed for church because he gets to wear a tie and shoes just like his Dada!
"It's an over sized hat, it's funny!" p.s. Enrichment went great, everyone had a BLAST thanks for the Help everyone!
6 comments:
I love little boys in superhero costumes. Mainly because of the persona they take on. Like they are so cool. It is just the cutest.
Corrine
So cute! I love the "Superman" pose. Hey did you get my email? Everett still dresses up in his Halloween costumes as well. It's so much fun. London looks like such a good brother, and it just warms your heart when you see your children playing together so well.
They are such cute brothers!! You guys make the cutest kids!
Laura I love your hair in that picture! You are still beautiful as ever1 Your little guys are both so cute and look to be so much fun!
Okay, to answer your question, I don't remember singing for a forum in the Hinckley. I'm thinking it may have been 'Guide Me to Thee' but I can't be sure. I do remember that you did a great job! And you looked pretty! Other than I have no recollection. Sorry.
Hey Laura, we're having a 51st ward girls night reunion!! I'm having a Stampin Up!party on Sat Oct 18th from 4-6pm-which you are welcome to come to, or you can just come for after that, all the 51st ward girls are going to stay, talk, eat, and craft-if you want to bring something to work on. If you know of anyone else who's still in the area invite them to come and bring a snack to share!! If you have any questions let me know!!
Post a Comment