Alright so some people have asked about the Boy's middle names and why they are the same, well it is a family thing. All of Anthony's Uncles, Cousins, and Nephews, all have the middle name of "Ryan" Their Grandfather trained on the Ryan PT-20 which is a training plane for WWII pilots. And I said, alright as long as they don't have to have the same first name that's alright, and he doesn't ask for a lot so I wasn't going to fight him on it, because I love him and it's really important to him.
10 comments:
That actually is really cool! I am sure the boys will appreciate having some connection to their great-grandfather later on in life. Atleast it was a normal middle name and not something like Anslom. Yeah, my mother-in-law is trying to get us to name our baby that! See you tonight, and thank you soooooo much for babysitting!
~Jewelle
I noticed that as well, what a neat tradition and it's one less name that you have to come up with! They sure are cute boys and I'm sure they will appreciate that connection later on!
What a neat tradition...I also agree that at least Ryan is a cute name, and goes well with other names. It was fun to learn something new about your family!
How fun. Why not? I don't think that violates any of the "rules"
Oh, I love the pictures from the zoo!! So cute!! The boys are just ADORABLE!!!! And the story about the middle names is so sweet!!
We adore your family! You are awesome neighbors!
~ The Harpers :)
http://crazyforharpers.blogspot.com
Family names rock. And can I just say that your boys are so ridiculously cute?! It looks like you all had fun at the zoo; I look forward to when we can take our own son to things like the zoo and feed ducks in a park. ... Now I'm wistful. Anyway, thanks for the advice about kid gear (graco brand and whatnot). Take care!
it could be worse like merle. hehehe. I think it's kinda fun
Hey Laura, Happy Mother's Day!! I hope your boys (yes, all three of them) Were absolute angels to you today. Talie made me breakfast in bed, and dallin wrote a letter, saying that i was kind of small, but beautiful. cute, huh! I can't wait 'till your kids can make things for you it's a blast! You're a great mom, but i have to admit, it sometimes seems weird to me that you have two kiddos. They sure are cute, and you do a great job with them! love ya!
Happy mothers day to you too laura!!!
Post a Comment