I love all your pics they are too cute. I like the one where you guys are wearing bandanas to change your nephews diaper. Your spidey cake turned out great. I could tell what it was without even reading the caption! ~Jewelle
Hey, I just looked at your blog again. Does Miles and Landon really have the same middle name? That is interesting. Are they named after someone? ~Jewelle
I was wonderin about the middle names as well! Anyway, looks like you guys have been having tons of fun. Payton also loves animals and going to the zoo. I also wanted to comment about the Spiderman cake. I remember how much London loved Spiderman, he would even squirt a web at me with his hand and fingers just like Spiderman. I am sure he loved his cake and I think you did a great job.
5 comments:
I love all your pics they are too cute. I like the one where you guys are wearing bandanas to change your nephews diaper. Your spidey cake turned out great. I could tell what it was without even reading the caption!
~Jewelle
It sounds like you have great taste in music. "I do believe it. I do believe it's true."
Adorable pics. Looks like you had a fun time at the zoo.
Hey, I just looked at your blog again. Does Miles and Landon really have the same middle name? That is interesting. Are they named after someone?
~Jewelle
I was wonderin about the middle names as well! Anyway, looks like you guys have been having tons of fun. Payton also loves animals and going to the zoo. I also wanted to comment about the Spiderman cake. I remember how much London loved Spiderman, he would even squirt a web at me with his hand and fingers just like Spiderman. I am sure he loved his cake and I think you did a great job.
Post a Comment