My Mom came before Miles was born, and she helped me recover my car seat, I didn't need a new one because it's only two years old, so we went and picked out some fabric, and my Mom threw this together. it just covers the old one, so you can easily take it off and wash it. I think she should start a little business and do these for people, but she doesn't think people would be interested in it. What do you think?
That is truly awesome! I would buy one for sure if my next baby (in a little while of course) is a boy. Ivy's carseat is toile and not very boyish. I think that your mom should look into selling them on etsy.com -- an online store for handmade wonderful things.
Your mom should definately go into business! I would totally buy one. I hate Lily's carseat, there just aren't any really cute "neutral" carseats out there. ~Jewelle
I would buy it for sure, Laura! your mom is so cute! i remeber going over to your house in middle school and i remember your mom was always just the nicest sweetest lady! I think she has the best laugh!!
When I had my little girl, We bought an all pink car seat, and then we got pregnant with a boy 5 months later and I looked all over the internet for a cover to go over the old one. But they were kind of tacky, so I ended up making my own. So, I think your mom would have a very good success selling them!!
I have friends (rich friends) down here who have paid $120 for a cute car seat cover! So honestly, if you have the spare time you could make some good money!
8 comments:
The car seat looks great!
You should check out this link: www.thecutekid.com.
I think London could win! :)
That is truly awesome! I would buy one for sure if my next baby (in a little while of course) is a boy. Ivy's carseat is toile and not very boyish. I think that your mom should look into selling them on etsy.com -- an online store for handmade wonderful things.
Your mom should definately go into business! I would totally buy one. I hate Lily's carseat, there just aren't any really cute "neutral" carseats out there.
~Jewelle
I would buy it for sure, Laura! your mom is so cute! i remeber going over to your house in middle school and i remember your mom was always just the nicest sweetest lady! I think she has the best laugh!!
I would be. That is adorable - easy to change for gender specific and keeps the original material in good shape for future resale.
When I had my little girl, We bought an all pink car seat, and then we got pregnant with a boy 5 months later and I looked all over the internet for a cover to go over the old one. But they were kind of tacky, so I ended up making my own. So, I think your mom would have a very good success selling them!!
adorable!!! I love it. Car seats are so boring and those colors are awesome!!!
Amy Rondeau
I have friends (rich friends) down here who have paid $120 for a cute car seat cover! So honestly, if you have the spare time you could make some good money!
Post a Comment