Changing the Jaymz's Diaper, lookout. (KatenNatey, we decided you needed to change the spelling to this way^.)
The Coolest and cutest baby sling, Lindsay's mom is so amazing she made me and Christina one, and Miles loves it.
London's Birthday cake, I know it's not perfect but, atleast he knew what I had made, he was so excited about it. And it was my first attempt at making a themed shaped cake. Go spidey!!
2 comments:
Cute pictures. It looks like you guys had so much fun in Washington!! We need to get together more (one because we like you, and two because Anthony needs to supply me with potato salad:o)
Hey Laura, cute update! I like your spread. It looks very artistic! It was fun hanging with you guys, even if our sons are mortal enemies=). Thanks for risking your health to see us. Did you guys get the throw-ups? Dallin and I did monday morning after we got home.
Post a Comment