Monday, May 12, 2008

SaWeet finds!!




So these fabric swatches I found at Walmart for about $3.00 a yard, which is incredible considering they are so cute. It's what we made the baby sling out of and they are both reversible, so I have two slings, but since they are reversible I actually have four, because what girl doesn't need four, as Lindsay said, we just need one more for more formal wear. that may be a little over board but, why not Miles lives in them, they have saved my life,. thanks again Lindsay and Laurel, your my hero's!!!


Ok, so I went to visit my brother and his family and his awesome wife introduced me to the coolest place, it's called Real Deals, it has the coolest things at warehouse prices, it's amazing! and there's one here in town, there also all over the U.S. So I'll leave the website to all Y'all so you can " find the nearst one near you." I'm very excited about this place, here is a picture of two things that I bought for the Boy's room. they are supper cute.




7 comments:

Kim said...

Hey! (This is Kim, Benson's sister!) Cute fabric! I LOVE fabric but can't stand to spend $6 for a yard! So that is super cute and for a GREAT deal too! Good work!

Sarah said...

Way cute & fun!!! I need to learn to sew.

Harper said...

That is great fabric, Laura! You are very creative!

Also, thanks so much for the chocolates. They are great! It was so cute seeing London at our door, and it was even better when he walked on in!

Good luck getting the Vaseline out of his hair. That's a tough one!

We look forward to dessert on Sunday! :)

Swensen Family said...

Hey I was curious about that website. Did you have the link!?
Thanks, Katie

Angela said...

Fun fabric.
I LOVE Real Deals! We have one about 3 min. from our house. I've gotton to know the owner a bit. We were in the same birthing class and our tots are one day apart.
Happy Shopping.

Christina said...

Thanks for your great comments! I tried to call you today but missed ya. I'll try you again soon! Love ya!

Matt and Lindsay said...

Hey we missed you this weekend! Hope that you guys are feeling better. We should come see you up in rexburg! You should also come to Washington with us... ya I know you just went, but hey can you really get enough? :o)