I Love the holiday's, it's so much fun especially with kids. I Love how excited they get when they see that something was made special for them.
We had about 24 people over for dinner on Easter Sunday. It started out with just 15 people but at church I found 2 other wonderful families who had no plans, so we added them to the fun. Since we have no family around we always find others around who are also familyless (yes that's a word). It makes it so much fun and something to look forward to. It was really a blast, all the kids get together wonderfully and the weather was amazing. Which was perfect because I couldn't imagine have 13 kids running around the house.
Anthony went to Mexico for a week and gets back tomorrow night. We can't wait!!!!!!!!! Whenever Anthony leaves we all take it very hard. Anthony is such an amazing Dad, and super involved with all of us, so when he's gone it's hard to miss.
So whenever he goes out of town, I try and plan lots of fun and exciting things just to make our week not so mundane and to make us not miss Anthony so much.
Luckily the weather has been amazing this week, so that meant lots of b-ball
Making faces:)
working on our form
He shots, He SCORES!
London also did his first science project. It was so weird doing this with him. I remember doing these when I was in elementary school. But we had a lot of fun doing it. His question was, "Which Bubble Gum Flavor Lasts the Longest? and in case your wondering, it was trident. While doing this project he also learned how to blow bubbles. He's getting pretty good at it.
Here he is in front of his finished project at the school. So weird....
And the kids in front of their school, how cool is it that they have a giant ice cream cone out front:)
2 comments:
Love the pics! Miss you guys!
You are super woman going a week without your man! You are so fun! It makes me a little nervous to think that we'll be doing some of those school projects before long...
Post a Comment