There's this place here in St. Louis during the summers they put on about 6 shows, and they have FREE seats. I know right? EVERYTHING in St. Louis is free. So the catch is you have to show up about an hour and a half early and stand in line because they only have so many free seats.
So we swapped with our good friends, we watched there little girl while they took their 2 oldest and then the next night they took Ellie while we went with the boys.
It really was so much fun. We sat in the grass, brought toy's to play with, played Go fish, ran around on the hill. Many people bring there dinner and have a picnic.
We got inside, got some great seats, saved for us by some of our good friends and waited for the fun to start.
The kids did great, oh and did I tell you we went to see Aladdin. I must say they were a little disappointed there was no monkey, tiger, or flying carpet. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment