Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Downtown Photo Shoot

 A few weeks ago our AMAZING friend who is incredibly talented in so many ways took our family pictures again! She suggested downtown St. Louis with the cooble streets and the river. It really was so great. She's so amazing making the kids feel comfortable and jokes and laughs with them. It helps that our kids are BFF's and I'm pretty sure Miles and Cami have plans to marry each other when they grow up, and I wouldn't pass London and her son Carson to marry sister's :)

 Here are a few she took.


  I Love Mile's blue eye's they just kill me!


 This little girl LOVES her Daddy!
 Pig tails!! Finally we can tame that awesome mullet!
 Gross!
 She was super sweet and insisted I get some by myself, I decided I most definitely would not make a good model
 Mississippi river in the background
 I really Love these ones!

 Oh London you crack me up
 It was seriously so hard to pic a favorite to frame in our house
 I LOVE this one. It looks soooo coool!
 This one is on our wall.

 I Loved these candid shots of the kids throwing rocks.
 LOVED these next 2 it was really hard to choose between them

 YAY We're finished. The kids did great!
Thank you soooooo much Danica. These are pictures we will cherish for the rest of our lives!

3 comments:

Danica said...

Love you guys! You rocked it, and it's sure easy to capture great pictures of a gorgeous family that loves each other and loves to have fun together!

Rucker Family said...

LOVE all of them! You guys are a cute fam :)

Anna said...

You guys are an adorable family. These photos are beautiful!