Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Eleanor's Modeling Job

A friend of ours, the same who did our amazing Family photo's, who's son is also London's best friend. Asked if Ellie could model some hair bows for her. I grudgingly said yes, alright it was probably more like "Heck YES"! Pardon the language. :)Check her out HERE, She's amazing!

So here are a few of my favorite, I really wanted to post them all. But I held back.

Since Eleanor is 9months this week It's perfect that I give you some information on this little Belle.

Eleanor mastered crawling at 7months a few months behind her brothers, but I'm not complaining. At 9 months she weighs about 13lbs. She's tiny but healthy, so no worries there.
She adores her brothers, no one can make her laugh like them. And they adore her right back. 
She lights up every room she comes into. 
She waves Hi and Goodbye
I got tired of her yelling at me when she wanted another bit, because I wasn't fast enough, so she now knows the sign for more. 
She is cruising along EVERYTHING 
Climbs stairs like a champ
Claps 
Sleeps almost all through the night, at least she is no longer eating in the middle of the night, so that's amazing!
Her nicknames, she has many, mainly from the boy's. They call her; Ellie, Ellie Belle, Bellie, Cutey, Peanut, Elle,I know I'm missing some but there's a few.

I like to think my kids are cute. But of course I am the Mom and am extremely biased. But something about this little girl makes everyone who walks past her to stop and talk to her.
A few stories (more for my own journal keeping than anything):
    The boy's, Ellie and I were taking the Metro to the airport to pick Anthony up. Heading this way to the airport you go through some very rough parts in St. Louis. In fact if you come here from out of town, they encourage you not to take the metro in that part of town. Well we had to switch trains half way through and it was packed, and you seriously have all these young gangsters on the train. Seriously, they are all such tough looking guys, who look like they couldn't give a crap about anything or anybody. As we walked on the train there were no seats so we were all standing hanging on for dear life. When a guy see's us, walks up to a young thug and say's, "Hey Bro, give your seat up for these guys" The kid looks up a little annoyed, but as soon as he see's Ellie who is pointing and smiling at him, jumps up says a few words to Ellie and gave us his seat.
On the same trip this guy who looked to be in his 20's came on swearing at some guy. As soon as he made Eye contact with Ellie, who at that point was trying everything she could to get his attention. He stops silent and started smiley and waving back at her.


While we were in New York in the Empire State Building, the boy's went to the bathroom with Anthony so Ele and I waited by the window looking out, there are hundreds of people up there walking around. Everyone that walked by her; stopped, tapped on the window, and started talking to her through the window.  A few people pulled cameras out and took her picture.
She loves people she will stare at you until she gets your attention and makes you smile.
Anthony said one time they were standing in line waiting to make returns and everyone in line was getting grumpy and frustrated with the wait. Ellie was asleep in the carrier and as soon as he took her out turned her around, everyone's attitude changed. He said she just brighten them all up.
We love this little girl so much  she brings so much light and joy to our little family and to all that are around her.
In Anthony's Baby Blessing to her he said, "We bless you with joy and happiness and that you will spread that joy with all those that come in contact with you and that you may be a shining light unto others." We like to think that this may be the reason she brings such joy to those around her.

We Love you Eleanor, thank you for bringing such joy and light into our little family!

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

It's definitely the eyes! I love her beautiful lashes and adorable smile!

Andrea said...

She is so beautiful!

deargoodness said...

oh she is so sweet and beautiful! I love that little Ellie!

Lauren said...

Those pictures are so cute! Model material for sure! Sadly, Ava and Danica both had such long hair coming out of the womb that I can't put headbands around their heads, the hair just pokes out all over...so I just use really small elastics and that seems to do the job. You have such a cute little girl!

Ash said...

She is seriously gorgeous! I love those stories about her lighting everything/everyone up around her!

Carrie & the Boys said...

Oh my gosh! Those big green eyes are amazing! She will make a perfect bride for one of my boys! (J/K) She seriously is beautiful.

Josh and Tiff said...

what a little beauty! those pictures are so adorable. I love your sweet family.

Rucker Family said...

She is a doll! Love the pics!

Christina said...

oops, I think your friend made a mistake! Ellie is so darn cute that I forgot to even look for hair bows - were they in the pictures?

tyler, terrah, miles and gavin said...

Awww! I love this post! Ellie is so beautiful, and I love her eyes and smile. I would have stopped on the street to talk to her, too!

I love the story about the metro. Ellie definitely has a gift for softening hearts. She is so sweet!

We love you and miss you!