Saturday, July 30, 2011

We interrupt this program....

This is going to be out of order, but we had so much fun

My brother's wife flew into St. Louis for her brothers wedding. She left 2 of her sweet little boy's at home with my brother and brought her adorable baby Rhett, who happens to be 2 months younger than Ellie. I was pretty excited, I haven't met Rhett yet nor had she met Ellie. And she just happens to be the coolest person in the world!

Growing up I had 6 brothers and 1 sister who is 8 years older than me, and needless to say I was the annoying little sister and she was to cool for school :) so it took us into our adult life to really become great friends.

However having so many brothers has it's perks. Because I get rockin Sister in laws. On both sides I have the best sister in laws Ever. Every single on of them rocks my face off. They have become instant best friends. I love chillin with them, it usually ends up with us staying up way to late and us laughing so hard were about to pee our pants. They are all so real and so fantastic, I Love you All!! Yes YOU!!

and here's our little rug rats being cute!
We only got to spend a very short 24 hrs before she left for the wedding so we may or may not have had Frozen Yogurt for Lunch, and shopped at Goodwill. I also may or may not have cried on the way home from dropping her off at the Temple because I'm going to miss her like crazy. That dirty whore lived only 5 hrs away from us when we moved here and then my lame A brother decided to get a better job and move to Northwest Oregon. What sluts all of them. Don't worry I make sure I tell them regularly.

Here's to you Jerk Face!

3 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

Ellie is sOOOO adorable!

Mom said...

Love thenew hairdoooo!!!
So glad yu got to spend some time with Katie!!
What cute babies you guys make!!!
Love Mom

deargoodness said...

aw, i love you too slut. you have renewed my faith in goodwill and now I'm trying to find a time to leave the boys and go on a little treasure hunting. i had such a great time with you! you're pretty much the coolest kid ever. i'll give nate a bum punch for you for moving us so far away.