Today we took our first swim of the year.... wait wait wait wait, let me rephrase that. The boy's took their first swim of the year. Our pool opened up so we braved the freezing waters.
Ellie and I on the other hand watched from a far. But she looked super cute while doing it.

Happy Warm Weather everyone!
4 comments:
That is the sweetest little face. All I have to say is what a blessing that she has two older brothers to keep all the boys in line!!! So cute!! I'm going to pretend your pool didn't open because it makes me crazy jealous ( we has snow all week :)
And to answer your question, the kids did get to see! I was glad we came along because how often are you going to see something like that!!!
That girl will break hearts. Lots of them.
Wow look at those eyes and eyelashes! She is gorgeous! I can't wait to see her! Don't you love how the little ones can stand the cold just to go swimming!
oh, when are you going to change your Title? I have to change mine now too, but don't know what to call our blog now - let me know if you have any suggestions.
Post a Comment