Friday, May 20, 2011

And where Off

 Today we went to the Zoo...

 

 All 7 of us...

A friend of ours had to do a photo shoot, and we got to hang out with her 2 cute kiddos so we decided to load up and head on over to the Zoo.


We met up with a few more friends, enjoyed a little lunch....



And rode in style, we got almost as many looks as at the Botanical Gardens on Wednesday when Miles decided to dress up as Batman (To bad I forgot the camera that day).

I've been debating selling this stroller and getting a Sit n' Stand. Well after our many adventures this past year I decided we are park and outdoor people, not mall shoppers. After I pushed these 4 kiddos around the entire Zoo (Yes they ALL fit on there), I was glad to find out it cruised with ease, lets just say, It's a keeper!

2 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

You'll have to write me on facebook and tell me the name of that stroller- I'm in the market for a new one!

Taylor said...

yeah...me too. I think that I want a different stroller too. What kind do you have and what do you think of it?