Here are a few pics of the gathering, he had a pinata, but I forgot to get the camera out and didn't start taking pictures till the end. Drat!
Thursday, January 27, 2011
The Claw...
London's birthday was Wednesday but we had a Birthday party for him on Saturday with a few of his friends. London had decided months ago that he wanted a Toy Story 3 party. I decided to make the cupcakes look like the little alien guys, because London thinks they are the funniest things Ever.
Here are a few pics of the gathering, he had a pinata, but I forgot to get the camera out and didn't start taking pictures till the end. Drat!


He had a blast, they were so tired the next day at church that London, Miles, and Eleanor, were all zonked out during Sacrament. We are so blessed to have such great friends here. A few of Anthony's friends that have kids from Optometry School came, they are becoming a big part of our families lives and we love it!
Here are a few pics of the gathering, he had a pinata, but I forgot to get the camera out and didn't start taking pictures till the end. Drat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Laura Lopez, you are AMAZING! I love those cupcakes! Seriously, girl, you should open a bakery. And a clothing store. And a furniture decorating store. You are just AWESOME!
The cupcakes are amazing! James is so sad he missed London's party. Happy Birthday London!
Post a Comment