is Potty Trained, it took only a week. Which is a blessing and a miracle, compared with London. But every child is different, and in this case I'm VERY grateful!! So NO diapers for the next few months, and then only sweet baby poo. Hahaha sweet baby poo, I guess it is compared to what it's like when they start eating all solids. My baby is no longer a baby, and right on time.
3 comments:
Awesome Miles! Caleb only took about 3 months to be day and night trained (and he wanted to right after two) and I was soooo glad! Those few hard weeks of transition are SO worth no more diapers! Congrats--- for a few months anyways!
Good for him! Ava is 2 1/2 and she is still not having the potty training thing! I've tried to train twice, and every time, it is a contant battle and bribery on my part. She just likes her diaper...plain and simple. She doesn't like to sit on her potty, or the big potty, nothing...I guess I'm just going to have to wait. How did you motivate your little boy to go in the potty?
Way to go, Miles! We're happy for you and your parents, but honestly: when did you get to be so big? We distinctly remember you as a tiny, naked newborn sitting on your parents' couch with a remote control. Your dad propped you up there because he thought it was funny to watch you shake like a little old man! We love you! :)
Post a Comment