YIKES I know, it's only been 5 weeks since the last picture and I've seriously Popped. Because I have a non existent torso I get large fast, I can already feel her in my ribs when I sit down. Crazy kid.
So far nothing exciting has happened during this pregnancy, which is a good thing. I still need to find a Dr. but hopefully I'll get that taken care of tomorrow.
Things that have happened during this pregnancy:
-felt baby move at 15 weeks
-Anthony felt her at 19 weeks
-I only had a little morning sickness, really I just always tired during the beginning.
-Crazy heart burn during the beginning, but that's better now.
-I pee A LOT (it's super fun!)
-Headaches come and go a lot.
-I'm pretty sure I've already grown at least 2 cup sizes, I know most girls would be ecstatic about that but when your already a D-cup and only 4'11" it's not a good thing, but hey, maybe I could work at Hooters! Bwahahaha, just kidding.
So there's a little update for you all. sorry for the TMIF at the end :)
7 comments:
Seriously why can't we all be cute pregnant like you?! The last part you added in about bra size made me laugh out loud. Only because I'm having the same problem. I swear with each pregnancy my bra size goes up and never goes back down!
I bet you are too cute. It is hard to fit those babies in our small torsos though, I agree.
Yeah...um I thought the size was supposed to go back down afterwards too?? hehe I guess "that" baby weight is a little harder to get off? lol You look cute!
You look so cute! I'm still at the 'whoa, she's getting kinda chubby stage'. lame. Especially since I carry George around everywhere, so people don't even think I'm pregnant. sigh. I'll call you later today when we find out!
We really need to get together! I can ask my sister in law who her Dr was if you want?
You're beautiful as ever. Congrats on feeling your beautiful little girl. I always thought you looked amazing when you guys moved in and we were both pregnant we were sitting at the same table for a ward activ and when you sad down your "bump" went away so then I wasn't sure if you were pregnant or not haha. You're amazing in many ways. Glad this pregnancy has been a descent one. I hope you find a great doctor and good luck with your new adventures!
I just like your toned arms. You are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment