Monday, July 12, 2010

Preggo picture

Just posted tons of my projects over on my other blog, you can find the link on the left, Miles to London.

I've never done this, the only pregnant picture of me that I have is when I was pregnant with London. And I totally regret it, so here is a picture of me at 19weeks! I feel huge! But hopefully taking these pictures will make me watch my weight better :)!

I can't believe I'm already half was done, we get to find out what we are having next week!!!

13 comments:

Kimberly said...

Laura, You are anything BUT huge. But I do know how you feel. It feels different for yourself, but really you aren't huge. You look great for being half way! Can't wait to find out what you are having. :)

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

you look GREAT! I am SO very happy for you!

Mylia said...

What a hot Mama!

JeSsIe and Alma said...

You look adorable!! cant wait to find out what you are having!

*~McGarys~* said...

you look really good for being half ways. Can't wait to hear what your having:)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to agree with everyone else and say you look amazing! you totally look like a model in that pic with your cute pose and everything! congrats again, I'm so excited for you! having 3 isn't too bad (yet)!

Carrie & the Boys said...

I think you look tiny. I can't believe you're already half way done too. So excited t find out what you're having. And can't wait to see you soon!

Dusty and Mel said...

Laura you are not big at all you silly girl!! You look good besides it's the only time you have a good reason to be bigger enjoy it!!! Love`ya!!

deargoodness said...

Whoa! What a fattie! hahahah, just kidding, you look fabulous! Cute and tiny and pregnant. I totally have my fingers crossed for a girl.

Lauren said...

Ummm...yeah you are not huge at all! You are so cute! I love your projects on your other blog too! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Harper said...

You are so beautiful, Laura! You don't look big at all; in fact, you look like you're just trying to stick out that cute little belly of yours. We love you!

Mom said...

My dear you hardly even look pregnant!!!
Can't wait to see you and the boys next week.
Love you all,
Grandma Walker

Katie said...

You are teeny tiny! I don't know what mirror you are looking in. I also know how it feels to feel huge but not look it persay. If you are having a girl you could use the word verification...Rogismeo. It's kind of catchy