Thursday, November 5, 2009

A New Venture

I decided to start a new blog, on everything crafty! Things I do, things that inspire me, food that tastes amazing! and even exercising tips for those who hate to exercise and especially run, such as myself, and have now come to love it. I hope to share many things with you and that we can all inspire each other. Give and get feed back! This is as much as a hobby than anything else, but I hope you will enjoy it!

It's not completely ready but I posted the Southwest Egg Roll recipe and will be posting an amazing Apple Pie recipe along with a no fail pie crust recipe, hoping to inspire you to bake, and that you really can bake a pie.

Here's the website, it is inspired by my boys. This name was thought up a very long time ago, but I've finally put it to use!

http://milestolondon.blogspot.com/
Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I think it's a fun idea. I really like the look of your new blog, too. So creative. :)

Shannon said...

Oh, cool! Can't wait to check it out.

Lauren said...

How fun! I look forward to seeing this blog! So sorry that you are sick by the way...that is never fun!

Americana Lady said...

http://beneathmyheart.blogspot.com/

I think you will like this DIY shelf.