Then we took the boy's they got there first taste of Cotton Candy, and let me tell you it was love at first taste for them. They got to go on a sky ride that takes them across the entire park. We saw a hypnotist, that was pretty entertaining, but the best part was the Muttin Bustin', you have to be younger then 6 and no more then 60lbs, there was a 4 year old doing it. They put these little kids on these sheep and let the sheep go and tell the kids to hold on for dear life. I didn't think sheep could move so fast. This one little girl kicked some serious trash, she got to ride twice because the first time the sheep ran into the wall, but she got right back on and did it again, it was thoroughly entertaining. One sheep even did a forward flip with this little boy on it's back, some serious bull ridin' skills.
London and I got to ride on some rides, and Miles got to ride the train because he was to young to ride anything else. Poor little guy
There was a petting place for the kids, and tons and tons of animals, we saw; pigs, rabbits, chickens, horses of every breed, along with cows, goats, sheep, llamas, dogs, and I'm sure I missed some, but over all it was pretty fun. They even had a place were the kids could turn butter, and sift flour, London got to try his hand at sawing.
We had so much fun we stayed there for 7hrs. I still can't believe we stayed that long but the kids were amazing! and couldn't get enough of it! It was a blast to do this as a family! I can foresee doing this again next year!
6 comments:
I'm so glad you guys went - sounds like you had so much fun! Thanks for going to the concert with me :)
It looks like you had an awesome time! The pictures you took of the boys are so cute -- they are growing up quickly!
We miss you! :)
I miss being able to "do the puyallup" The last time I went I was still in high school :(
I'm sure it was a blast. Maybe someday I'll time it just right, but of course it will have to be after the kids graduate, since it always runs during the school year. We used to get a free ticket every year. What fun!!
Sounds fun! I didn't know there were country lovers in Seattle... haha!
looks like crazy fun!
First, the "tramp" video is too cute. Second, I had a roommate from Puyallup! Anyway, looks like everyone had fun! I'm not surprised your boys loved cotton candy; who doesn't?
Post a Comment