Monday, December 29, 2008

So This Is Christmas and Look What We've Done




Did you catch the Beatles Play on words? huh huh????

Alright so were back and what a blast. We made it to Colorado. We visited My sister and her Family and had a blast, here is a list of the things we did.

-drove FOREVER!!! (but no snow, amazing!!!)
- Chilled in there Hot tub (Ahhh...)
-Nate and Katie and "The James" came.
-Beat up Dallin, (hehehe)
-London, Peyton, and James played Dress up (it was no longer Peyton and London, it was Buzz, Hulk, and Puppy).
-I got strep throat (I don't even know Why I travel).
-Everyone one else got strep (I just didn't want them to feel left out).
-Watched Mama Mia, with my sister and sister-in-law,(incredibly hilarious), While the boy's watched "The Dark Knight"
-Hours on the treadmill (James and London felt they needed the work out).
-Rocked out on the stage, London on Lead Guitar, Peyton Lead Vocals, and James as back up dancer, along with Miles and Kennedi as back up singers.
-Had an amazing Christmas Eve dinner (well done Sis)
-Acted out the Nativity Story (yes, my sister has a real stage in her house, don't you?)
-Christmas, opened presents, (Miles' first Christmas, and he slept in until 10:00. who is this kid?)
-Beautiful weather so we went Hiking, later Christmas day (Saweet).
-Opened my amazing present from my incredibly thoughtful husband, an electric blanket, no more freezing Burg nights. (I think he's fazing himself out).
-The kids played Fear Factor, 56 somersaults, way to go Ashy, 7 Marshmallow, well done Dallin, 26.53 seconds on the relay, You guys are so cute (and entertaining, I must say).
-Drove home with amazingly clear roads, we were truly blessed.
-Celebrated Our 4th Anniversary in Salt Lake, looked at Christmas lights, got the LAST tour of the year in the Conference center.
-Thanks Smith Family for letting us crash and use your house and Hot tub we had an awesome time with all of you guys.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Looks like you had a blast for Christmas in CO. Where does your sis live?

Melissa said...

Hey yeah! I got an electric blanket too! It is heaven! Except now I want to spend all day in there, even more than before!

Christina said...

Love the slide show! Thanks for coming, it was a BLAST! Hey, and I'm gonna' steal some of our pic.s. Glad the roads were clear and looks like Salt Lake was fun!

Walker Family said...

What a fun Chritsmas! You guys did a lot and had a lot of little ones running around! Family is the best so glad you got to spend time with yours!!