Sunday, November 9, 2008

Four and 4

Alright, I was tagged. I know I'm a slacker on the tagging thing, so many people have tagged me I just run out of time sorry guys I do like it I promise, I'm doing this one because it doesn't take much time or thought, so here it is. You go to your picture folder and find the 4th folder of pics and the forth picture and post it, so here it is!
This is a picture of a car (obviously) we went to a car show in Northern Idaho with Anthony's sister and family and this was one of the pictures I took. YEHAA, I tag, Emily W., Christine J., and Terrah H.

2 comments:

Harper said...

I love that London wanted to get you some medicine! He is adorable, and he's a very good helper. :)

Jewelle said...

I lover your new background! Check out my "other" blog I gave you an award on it. http://jewelleslayouts.blogspot.com/